Sunday, October 22, 2006

A Short Recap of the Amazing Race

I'm too tired to go on at length with how pleased I am that Peter and Sarah are done for the season. They were so annoying that they almost drove me to Extreme Home Makeover (and that show has way too much emotion to watch on a regular basis). As a public service to those of you who don't watch The Amazing Race here's a little recap of Peter's performance this season:

Early in the race: "I just love, love, love my one-legged girlfriend."

Middle of the race: "My one-legged girlfriend is so slow and annoying."

End of the race: "I think my one-legged girlfriend and I will probably just be friends."

After Sarah tells Phil that Peter is not nurturing or kind: "How dare my one-legged girlfriend speak that way to me! I am going to f#$%&ng kill my one-legged girlfriend."

And if you freeze frame that scene, you can see it all over his face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home